“Great Service”

TGI Fridays
Ranked #235 of 1,948 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Minneapolis, MN is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We spent an evening thereafter a long flight from Tampa and the server was great. We had great appetizers and enjoyed a nice burger afterwards while we had some beers.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I went to eat here last night and we were grossed out. Both of our burgers had hairs in them! When we told the manager about this, we felt unappreciated and slightly unheared. He told us he took off several thing, bs. He took off $7 total. The hair, long black and curly does not match either of ours. Our server was more interested in talking about his recient trip than grab the waters we asked for. He was very sweet though, just very preoccupied. We also explained to our server and manager that the burgers were far to salty. I can handle some salt, but that was way to much.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

About year ago, me and my girlfriend went TGIF Mall of America to eat. The waitress spilled ranch dressing all over me included my 400 dollars suede jacket so i left my number to one of the manager name Carlos because he said couldn’t solve me anything with those accident he has to let GM know to figure out what to do and GM called me about 4 days later that happen. He promised me claim insurance and replace my jacket and he said their insurance company will send me an email so I can proof jacket price and claim stuff. So, I waited for a week didn’t received any email(until now and i check spam and everything). Called store about 5-6 times they said that GM is in meeting, he is not in store all kinds of excuse..so i left my number never call me back since now... i really regret that I didn’t report to police.. I thought they are big global franchise restaurant so I trust them. I was so dumb. If anyone going to this restaurant and got spilled, report police immediately.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Sat in bar and tried to order the "Special Offer" $12.99 full rack o f ribs. Server said not available---it ended 5/31/ although the website for this restaurant said no such thing. He added it was "on-line " only; I said we will order from our phone and take it out. Then and only then did he say he would make an exception and give us the special price. Give me a break----let your servers know your advertising! And don't embarrass your customers.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

This is the worst TGIFridays I have even been to. My potato skins were overcooked, the drinks were weak and watery. Awful.