“Tasty, interesting menu, loved it and I'm not an omnivore.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ecopolitan Restaurant

Ecopolitan Restaurant
Ranked #335 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
sponge rocks, florida
“Tasty, interesting menu, loved it and I'm not an omnivore.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Not being vegans, we were not sure we'd like Ecopolitan but we did. Everything was fresh and yummy, including the salad roll, the hummus, and more. The waitress was very attentive too.

• Visited March 2014

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We went there for Valentines and they only had two options for each course. We made reservations and they never told us they were only going to have two choices for each course. It would have been good to know that in advance, and we probably would have not gone. The food was ok, we had to stuck with it because it was too late for us to go somewhere else and enjoy our night. Although our dissapointment, the service was very good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pait0
Rochester, Minnesota
“Worry-free meals for vegetarians and vegans alike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I am a vegetarian. There is nothing worse than thinking you've ordered safely at a restaurant and halfway through your meal you realize the waiter brought you the carnivorous version of your entreé. At Ecopolitan, you do not have to worry. Every item on the menu is vegan and raw. The juices are amazing and very eclectic. The protein replacements in the entreés are absolutely spot on for flavor. Remember to bring your own take-home containers if your planning on having leftovers. Otherwise Ecopolitan will supply you with biodegradable containers for a small cost. More restaurants need to follow suit on this one. This gem of a restaurant thrives within an old duplex near great shopping and entertainment just minutes from downtown Minneapolis. Come to Ecopolitan for a delicious healthy alternative to the mundane greasy spoons.

2 Thank ninisin
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Very Delicious Raw Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I food this place online while in MN for business so I thought I would give it a try. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. We started with hummus and then I had the taco salad. A++. Great all around. I was too full for desert!

• Visited September 2013
Weber City, Virginia, United States
“I'm not Vegetarian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Full menu of raw foods and large juice bar! My friend and I shared a vegetable casserole and a taco pizza. Both were excellent and I'm not vegetarian, much less vegan! I look forward to going back next year when I'm in town again!

Visited July 2013