“Raw vegan heaven”

Dining options: Reservations
Sioux Falls
“Raw vegan heaven”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We had wheat grass, juices, red avocado pizza, spicy burrito, coconut pie, pumpkin pie, lemon cookie! Loved everything! The nutmeg was a bit strong in the pumpkin pie but still delicious! Don't miss it driving by...didn't realize it was in a house with other businesses. Worth it! Don't judge a book by its cover!

Grass Valley, California
“The best in Mpls”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

As a vegan, this is one of the few places I can bring all my meat-eating friends to and never ever hear a complaint. I've been to about 15 raw restaurants in the US and abroad and this is one of the best. Juice bar in back. Decadent smoothies. Entrees can be heavy if you aren't into nut-based dishes (although there are plenty of other options). The Zucchini Pasta Marinara is a safe bet for first-timers. Don't forget dessert! Remodeled as of 2011, the interior now looks like the kind of place you take a date.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bezus
Missouri
“Wish I would have eaten here before....”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I wish I would have eaten here before I gave others 5 stars because this place deserves the top honors. We brought two reluctant eaters here and they were impressed. I thought their menu was creative and their food was wonderful! Our plates were passed around the table so everyone could try each others dishes. I especially enjoyed the ginger nut noodles. A couple of us had juices beforehand and we also had desert. Wine is available too. The service was quick and the young man waiting on us was very helpful in explaining the menu. Parking is an issue in this area but the restaurant has some spaces on the side of the building off of the alley. The ambiance is very casual, a house redone into a restaurant. The price is right for what you receive however I would not call this a low cost restaurant. If you have never tried raw this is the place to try it.

• Visited September 2012
Turin, Italy
“Raw vegan paradise”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Been here with my friend Nate and his mother. They were skeptical in the beginning but in the end we were all so happy. The meals are fantastic and are made with pure genius: these people can make raw food chunky!!!! It's of course super healthy and super quiet. The waitress was extremely kind to explain all this and that and that and this and blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.

New York City, New York
“Ecopolitan made me fall in love with Kale”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant is not to be missed on any health conscious eater in Minneapolis. I still crave items from here years between being able to go back.

Kale. They made me fall in love with raw kale and it has been a staple of my diet ever since.

This is a resource, hub, mecca for all health and environmentally conscious and spiritual seekers in MN. They have programs, information and interesting people in the community and world visiting and eating there.