“Many Years of Memories.”
Review of Plan B Coffeehouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plan B Coffeehouse
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have spent many hours in this joint. Playing chess with friends, doing homework or just hanging out. I used to come here when it went by the name “The Urban Bean”. What you will find here is a great atmosphere, eclectic handpicked music and unique items for purchase such as Afri Cola and fair to better coffee than those other trendy coffee shops. My friends and I have always enjoyed this place and they have always been friendly and willing to host us for hours of chess and friendly banter. The Plan B will always one of my favorites in the cities.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Decent coffee, somewhat shabby furnishings. Last time I was there I saw mice running around.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 19, 2007

This is one of my favorite coffeehouses. Sadly, I no longer live near it. Comfy couches, good run-downish vibe, and a PB&J platter with animal crackers and Tang. What more could you want?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook