“Yummy”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Marquette
Transit: We recommend using the 5th Street stop on the Light Rail of any Metro Transit bus stop on Nicollet Avenue downtown.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Fantastic date night! Super fun to help with the cooking or dipping. Lots of variety and the desserts are by far the BEST ever!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My friend and I were on a girls weekend trip, and when meeting up with a third we discovered she hadn't ever fondued before - and what a time we had. The waiter was less than attentive at times - and couldn't quite seem to wrap his mind around three women sharing two main courses - the sizes are MASSIVE - but the food, the wine and the atmosphere was amazing. The coq au vin was so flavorful. I can't wait to come back.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was the first time I have been to this restaurant and it was a very nice experience. They offered many options on their menu, but the waittress explained them very nicely. The atmosphere was intimate, yet boistrous with larger groups. A good place for birthdays, or other larger celebrations.
The food offerings were plentiful and yet simple. A nice change to your normal restaurant. I'd definately go again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fondue. Who knew?! The varieties of fondue is terrific, but distracting from what we were looking for. Almost too many choices and too many recommendations from our staff person. There were 6 adults and one baby at our table and so much food that it was too crowded to eat comfortably.
All the fondues were flavorful, but really. Too expensive to make me want to return any time soon. And I guess I haven't been back for nearly a year!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you've never experienced fondue...this is a unique opportunity to try it all! It is so fun & just a great time to spend with friends & family - since the dinner is in courses it allows for great conversation with friends/family or even for a business trip. Platters of fresh veggies & bread, meats & seafood were amazing & the dessert fondue was awesome, as were the drinks.