“Wonderful Pizza and Staff”

Pizza Luce - Uptown
Ranked #202 of 1,835 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I'm a lover of pizza and it takes a lot to get my upvote for a great pie. But this was clearly a winner...the staff assisted us in designing the perfect combo for our meatless pie and it was heaven. I was so grateful we chose to order the large--not because it took that size to fill us up, in fact it was so dense and filling that the 3 of us ate just over half!--but I was able to take the leftovers home! My companions had tried the mashed potato and raved over that one, but I'll save that for next time I get to Minneapolis because this spot certainly warranted a return!
Even though the pie is filling, you should STILL order the salad--it is amazing!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Being a celiac, or gluten intolerant (bummer), finding a restaurant that offers a range of gluten free products was wonderful. Having had some gluten free pizza from other venues, I was looking forward to this one. Got a baked potato GF pizza. Never had baked potato on a pizza and probably never will again but it was very good. The crust, however, was very similar to other venues as it was a little "cardboardy". The GF pizzas only come in medium although it looked pretty small. Overall, though, pretty decent.

Corey S, Manager at Pizza Luce - Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

I'm happy that you tried our Gluten Free pizza and our baked potato pizza. I'm sorry your pizza was "cardboardy". Can you email me with your address? I'd like to mail you a gift card so you can come back and try us again. Thanks for the review!

Corey Sax
corey@pizzaluce.com

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

If you come here and eat you will not be disapointed. My favorite pizza is the bear it comes with all the meat on it and fills you up. The building is clean an the waiters are very nice would recommend to a friend for sure.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Family had pizza. It was good but not excellent. The berry salad was amazing!!! Really wonderful environment and service. I would go back again.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I love love love Pizza Luce! My friend is Vegetarian and we go here often because we know we will get AWESOME vegetarian food.