“Love the pizza, atmosphere and service”

Pizza Luce - Uptown
Ranked #116 of 1,862 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We go here every time we come to the Cities. The wait staff are always friendly and helpful. The pizza is always fantastic. I love this location the best as it's relaxed and diverse in its customer base. Close to everything the Uptown has to offer.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Be prepared for a pizza adventure of great proportions. Creative flavors and lots of options- Enjoy!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I love this pizza luce... it's right in uptown, easy to get to, great for late night post bar close pizza (the best in town) or for a date or family outing. Very intimate feel, the staff is modern but pleasant and take great care of you, the drinks are cold, food is hot and nothing disappoints! Would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

They say they are glurten free and are certified in gluten awareness, but I was sick after my first gluten free pizza from Luce. I'm guessing cross-contamination is easier with pizza than other gluten free menu items like salads and pasta that are prepared in individual dishes. It's all in the same ovens, on the same paddles...that's my guess. I'm really bummed because it sucks not being able to eat regular pizza. Suppose it could just be because they were very busy that night, but it's not something I'll risk again.

1  Thank FoodGurllllll
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Loved it, amazing, incredible. I would move to MN to eat here regularly!!!

Had a bottle of vino, half price bottles some nights n lots of other specials.

Buffalo wings r tops n all non GF food (according to hubby) was terrific.

I will travel to MN or open my own in Cali!