“Sunday Brunch”

Loring Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Loring Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 1,840 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed October 20, 2013

There is no better place to go in the Twin Cities than Loring Pasta Bar for a Sunday Brunch Awesome!

1  Thank harlan7

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Both the omelette and the flourless chocolate decadence that I had for dessert were superb. By and large, the meal was excellent, and the decor quite lovely. In addition, the waitstaff was quite attentive, and I was quite pleased with the overall experience.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We at dinner at Loring Pasta Bar on a weeknight in their outside seating area. The restaurant had the most unique atmosphere I think I've ever seen! The outdoor seating was just on the sidewalk, but they had so many plants around, it felt like a jungle. The "walls" of the restaurant are really doors, which were open, so we still got a feel of the indoor atmosphere as well. The food was very good, and the service was great, too. The restaurant is located in a very vibrant and lively part of town, with lots of pedestrians and bicyclists (we biked there). The pasta was homemade, and they had some interesting dishes. Anything can be made vegetarian. They also had some live music - a sax player, which we could hear well outside because of the open walls of the restaurant.Overall, it was a nice place to eat, and a great place to linger after we were finished eating.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been to The Loring twice now when in Minneapolis. It is one of my favourite places to eat! We went at lunch time and ordered the sandwiches which were delicious. We were given a nice basket of bread and oil while we waited which was great. It was even cheaper with our student cards as we got about 15% if I remember. The decor makes this place extra special!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The restaurant was very quiet on a Monday evening. The food was very good. The service was friendly and efficient. I'd definitely go back.