“Yummy food and amazing interior!”
Review of Loring Pasta Bar

Loring Pasta Bar
Ranked #128 of 1,812 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Yummy food and amazing interior!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a must stop in Minneapolis! Great food and even better interior design. I went to Loring for dinner with a large group of people. The service was great and our waitress was very knowledgable when I requested gluten free options. The best part of this restaurant is the neat interior design-loved the walls and lighting! Already planning another trip just to eat here!

• Visited August 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Unique interior and quite good food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went there for a dinner with group of people. The interior of this place is quite unique and I just enjoyed to be inside. As we were a group of 10 people we were seated by the round big table. The seafood spaghetti was an interesting choice and not too heavy.To my surprice a gratuity was already included in everybodys check...We were group of individuals paying separately not a large party. Let me decide if the service deserves the highest tip. I do not like to be thought how much should I appreciate your service.

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Sunday Brunch is wonderful!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My BFF suggested we eat here for Sunday Brunch for her birthday. She had eaten there the year before with friends. THIS is one of the best buffet brunches I've ever had. Mussels, linguini, salmon, standard brunch fare, waffles, omelettes made to order, mini/single desserts.

About the only 'negative' to both of us was their dessert brownies. After extolling how wonderful everything was, we both said we didn't like the brownies. BFF only took a nibble of hers and set it aside. I took a bigger bite and the bitter taste was to the point, I wanted to spit it out. Instead swallowed & gulped down the rest of my tea/water to get rid of the taste. For me, kind of ruined the visit.

• Visited June 2013
Corydon, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great seafood pasta and really enjoyed the live jazz! It was a bit loud to allow for conversation, but the service was great!

Visited May 2013
Minnesota
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food & service. It's a really fun space and they have some good deals for students. It's also a nice atmosphere for a "special" occasion or to hit before a concert.

• Visited September 2012