TripAdvisor
Minneapolis
Post
Inbox
Search

“One of my favorite burgers”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Annie's Parlour
Ranked #150 of 2,067 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I'm a sucker for a great cheeseburger and Annie's certainly gets the job done. Every time I go, I tell myself I'm going to get something besides a burger, but I can't bring myself to do it since they're so good. I've gone with people who've had other types and sandwiches and claim that they're good, but I can't personally say one way or the other.

Tip 1: Get fries. They're great!
Tip 2: If you accept Tip 1 and get fries, a half order is enough for three or four people to share, easily.
Tip 3: Get a malt or shake. These are amazing as well
Tip 4: If you accept Tip 3 and get a malt or shake, mix flavors! You can mix and match from the already large variety. My favorite is hot fudge/caramel.

1  Thank ferrisbueller11
Write a reviewReviews (181)

Reviewed May 1, 2010

Annie's had a good, but not great burger. The Bulldog's was much better. I wasn't crazy about the dining area either.

Reviewed December 12, 2009

Annie's Parlour was recommended to me by a friend, so on a quick three-day trip to the University of Minnesota, I stopped by for lunch at 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon. I was surprised that the restaurant was full, and some larger groups were waiting to be seated. Thankfully, I was seated immediately since I was alone.

Based on other reviews, I ordered a burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. The burger was good, if unspectacular. The fries were very good. And the chocolate milkshake was not only delicious but also huge. I'm a big eater, and I easily could have split that milkshake with someone else.

For a relatively simple meal, I thought it was a bit pricey ($11.50). But the atmosphere of Annie's is great, the food is decent, the milkshakes are fabulous, and I'm happy to recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank clo110
Reviewed December 7, 2009

Annie's has not changed in a generation! LOVE the Hot Fudge Malt (try it with banana). A great place to take kids to...the staff is already used to dealing with college students!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Great veggie burger that comes on a rye bun. Great fries. fountain pepsi and grenadine.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook