TripAdvisor
Minneapolis
Post
Inbox
Search

“When asked to select a place”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Annie's Parlour
Ranked #150 of 2,067 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

When asked to select a place to eat, my son, a senior at the University of MN, always chooses Annie’s. Annie’s, located close to the U in Dinkytown, offers a really casual family friendly ambiance. If you are looking for a traditional burger, fries, and a shake, Annie’s is the place to go. The burgers and shakes are super thick and the portions are generous. In addition to our burgers, three adults shared a half order of fries and a half order of onion rings and had food leftover. Finally, our service was great!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (181)

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

My fiance and I went to Annie's Parlor for a Sunday evening supper. The place was packed but we were seated right away. The service was immaculate, food was top notch and the malts are out of this world

Reviewed October 12, 2019

Friendly service. Outstanding malts. Even better french fries and huge portion. Simple, classic, old wood, nostalgic floor, tables, ambiance. Great deluxe grilled cheese and burgers. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

Found this place through Trip Advisor! There were two in our party and we both had a hamburger, beer and shared a small basket of fries that turned out to be not that small! The waitress was helpful, food was good, decor simple but clean, and the place was busy. We never felt rushed, prices reasonable, and we left full. Nice hamburger place.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

My brother and I came for dinner on a Sunday night. Not very busy and we sat on the rooftop patio. Ordered the turkey burger and California burger. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole wheat bun for the my turkey burger! And it was all white meat.
Then we split a chocolate mint malt. Excellent! Had real Andes mint pieces. One malt is really two!
My only complaint is the service was slow. Sat for probably 10 minutes before our waitress came to our table. Had to ask for the malt that we had ordered earlier and for the bill.

Date of visit: July 2019