TripAdvisor
Minneapolis
Post
Inbox
Search

“great food and great service”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Annie's Parlour
Ranked #152 of 2,061 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiance and I went to Annie's Parlor for a Sunday evening supper. The place was packed but we were seated right away. The service was immaculate, food was top notch and the malts are out of this world

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (180)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly service. Outstanding malts. Even better french fries and huge portion. Simple, classic, old wood, nostalgic floor, tables, ambiance. Great deluxe grilled cheese and burgers. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

Found this place through Trip Advisor! There were two in our party and we both had a hamburger, beer and shared a small basket of fries that turned out to be not that small! The waitress was helpful, food was good, decor simple but clean, and the place was busy. We never felt rushed, prices reasonable, and we left full. Nice hamburger place.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

My brother and I came for dinner on a Sunday night. Not very busy and we sat on the rooftop patio. Ordered the turkey burger and California burger. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole wheat bun for the my turkey burger! And it was all white meat.
Then we split a chocolate mint malt. Excellent! Had real Andes mint pieces. One malt is really two!
My only complaint is the service was slow. Sat for probably 10 minutes before our waitress came to our table. Had to ask for the malt that we had ordered earlier and for the bill.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 14, 2019

They give you huge portions of fries and shakes; one shake is enough for two people. The burgers are traditional, no-frills, and definitely way above average. It can get quite crowded at times, especially during the fall and spring semesters of nearby University of Minnesota, Twin-Cities campus. Service can differ depending on the wait staff there at the time of your visit.

Date of visit: July 2018