“The best chocolate malts ever!!”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Annie's Parlour
Ranked #158 of 2,041 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

The malts are perfect size to share. The best ever. So smooth! Also had burger and fries. Ask server about what size fries to get. The portions are huge..3 of us shared a half order of fries and still had left overs.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (177)

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Annie's is a very interesting place that should not be missed while visiting the University of Minnesota. The burgers are big and loaded with beef (they come with pickles only so if you want more you need to ask for it) and should always be ordered with a malt. This restaurant sits upstairs and has a down-home feel. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

1  Thank Luv2Travel979
Reviewed August 14, 2016

My wife took me and our kids here for my birthday, and it was wonderful. A hot day, we sat outside, and the kids ordered far too much - and by that, I mean they each got a shake and a burger. It would be hard for anyone without an enormous appetite to eat all of this - the burgers are huge, and the shakes and other ice cream options even more so. Of course, the kids loved having TOO MUCH ice cream to eat. So much so that we came back a second time. This time, due to weather, we ate inside. That is not as nice, as there is a beerhall feel to the restaurant - I suspect in the evening it is more college student drinking establishment, and it smelt like that - why I give the place only a four. That said, the ice cream was again wonderful on that second visit I am sure we will be coming back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Ate at Annies many times, every time I am in Twin Cities I try to stop here at least once. Good burgers and fries and excellent milkshakes (my favorite one is coffee flavored) and malts. I am not a big fan of onion rings, but have heard they are good too. Simple and inexpensive, yet very enjoyable.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Every time we visit MN we always make a point to come here. The food was good as always but tonight was our last night in town until next year. Our food was wonderful but the service was terrible. We waited 5-10mins before our server ever came to our table. The young fella commented on my shirt thinking it was a Donald Trump shirt (which wasn't). Not to mention who I choose to support or vote for doesn't concern him. I think political stuff should be kept outside of work. He never refilled our drinks. He spilled some of our milkshake on the table etc Wasn't very friendly. It just wasn't great service. We didn't get a "thank you" or "come back and see us". Just an unpleasant last visit before we leave tomorrow.

Date of visit: July 2016