“Deluxe grilled cheese and juke box”
Review of Annie's Parlour

Annie's Parlour
Ranked #150 of 2,067 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Memories...have been going here since I was a little girl. In annex of building of dinkytown on U of MN campus. Great burger joint and they still have a juke box!! The deluxe grilled cheese is the best with bacon and three types of cheese. You can share a basket of fries. Don't miss the malts/shakes.

Write a reviewReviews (181)

Reviewed January 19, 2012

If you want a good malt this is the place to go...
not expensive,
good for students
service is cool]

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food is average, and the crowd is exactly what you'd expect given the location near the U of M. But if you don't mind average food and the boisterous college crowd, I don't know of anywhere in town with better shakes.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

I'm a sucker for a great cheeseburger and Annie's certainly gets the job done. Every time I go, I tell myself I'm going to get something besides a burger, but I can't bring myself to do it since they're so good. I've gone with people who've had other types and sandwiches and claim that they're good, but I can't personally say one way or the other.

Tip 1: Get fries. They're great!
Tip 2: If you accept Tip 1 and get fries, a half order is enough for three or four people to share, easily.
Tip 3: Get a malt or shake. These are amazing as well
Tip 4: If you accept Tip 3 and get a malt or shake, mix flavors! You can mix and match from the already large variety. My favorite is hot fudge/caramel.

1  Thank ferrisbueller11
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Annie's had a good, but not great burger. The Bulldog's was much better. I wasn't crazy about the dining area either.