“The Nan is Amazing”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Opposite W Hotel Foshay Tower
Description: Bombay Bistro Where you find uncompromising, excellent food quality consistently prepared with passion & experience by our Chef Malti Mehta.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The garlic nan is amazing, but so was the rest of the food. I recommend the raita, chicken korma, and galub jamun.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went their with 2 of my office mates who are vegetarians. Enough options for everyone, but the staff was not that helpful. The menu said that the mains came with rice/naan and with a raita and daal. When we did not get the later two, and asked why did not get it, we were told 'you should have asked for it'! Well, mention that in your menu as well! The waitress was very confused while taking orders yet she did not write the orders, so she came to confirm the order more than 2 times! The food was above average, because I have better goat korma and alloo tiikis than what they serve.

1  Thank Ridz S
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

As an Asian Indian, the food was average and service was horrible. I believe the owner waited on me as she was older and was giving the rest of the staff directions. She was very rude and not welcoming at all! The food was way over priced and was nothing great. The Vindaloo was too sour or had too much a vinegar in it where I couldn't finish it and didn't really taste like Vindaloo. It wasn't horrible but I wouldn't go there again as it wasn't worth it at all!

1  Thank Trisha P
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We arrived right as they opened at noon, the buffet was set up and not all foods were named. We considered it a bit of a game, guessing what each dish was, tasting a little bit of everything. We would definitely eat here again, and recommend it to others!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Cute little place. Great atmosphere. Good food.

Likes: lamb korma, great rice, naan bread. All the dishes are tasty.
Work on: more meat with the gravy needed at times. But, the gravy is good.

Although you really have to ask and beg for spicy( I like it hot), the food is great quality and very tasty. I especially love dipping their naan in the gravy. You can't go wrong here. My be a little more Americanized than other Indian food establishments, but that's ok with me.