“We go back every time we are in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chino Latino

Chino Latino
Reserve with OpenTable
Chino Latino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 1,794 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Caribbean, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West Lake Street
Leawood, Kansas
“We go back every time we are in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We love the eclectic nature of the menu, the cocktails/beer selection and the atmosphere.

Sometimes it gets a bit loud, might not be the best place to share your inner most secrets, because you'd have to yell them.

Visited November 2012

“Loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Younger hangout. Reasonable food, but go early if you don't want to scream at your dining partner to have a conversation

Visited February 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“FABULOUS!!! Would go back in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This truly was an interesting dining experience that allowed for both interactive dining and some interesting flavours overall. The menu was unique and interesting. Price point was fantastic (coming from Alaska where we are used to higher costs though!!), drink menus unique and styles of choices we ate were fabulous.
Our favourites were the Hot Rock Beef, the Korean Lettuce Wraps, Spicy Prawns with Ponzu Sauce, the Short Ribs... Drink menus were delicious with the Strawberry Mango and the Crack Ho and the Blackberry. DE-LICHE! Will go back again and if their sister restaurants are anything like this one, then I'd love more time to explore those as well.

Visited November 2012
Lakeville, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loud, spendy, but really good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Yes it is expensive, but very worth it. You get lots of food, and it was delishious. Women seem to love this place, so take one there, but it can be loud, so if you don't wanna talk to her this is really the place for you.

Visited August 2012
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great Atmosphere and Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My friend and I went here yesterday to catch up on each others lives and to try out the restaurants happy hour. The atmosphere and style were warm and inviting, the waitresses were very friendly and accomodating. I had ordered a drink that wasn't to my liking and the waitress immediately got me something else. We each ordered 2-3 things off of the happy hour menu. I would have to recommend the Crab Balls, Fried Rice with Guacamole, the Sushi with Tuna and the Wings. Everything was so very good. I hope to make a trip back to try their other wide selections of drinks and food menu. I will definitely bring with me, my husband as well as my other friends and family.

• Visited October 2012