“Great choice”
Review of Cafe Lurcat

Cafe Lurcat
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Lurcat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Cafe Lurcat is always a great choice for a nice dinner or date. The food is great, the staff top notch and the cocktails perfectly mixed.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Pleasant surprise to have restaurant week menu as an option; it was a compilation of a la carte options which is great, including special desserts. The appetizers, entrees and dessert (chocolate panna cote) were all amazing. Servers were quite attentive which is a nice touch. The venue is a great date spot, quiet and romantic.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is a beautiful restaurant and continues to deliver quality food and service over the years. Had the beef filet recently and roasted brussel sprouts and squash. All were excellent. Filet was cut-with-your fork tender. Service was excellent. They do need to expand their wine list - both for bottles and by-the-glass selections.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband took me to Cafe Lurcat for my birthday and it was fabulous! Th waiter recommended the filet and I ordered it rare. It was the best steak I have ever had…melt in your mouth with oysters and mushrooms in a red wine sauce. My husband had the veal which was also cooked to perfection. We didn't order dessert, but our waiter brought out cinnamon donuts with a candle for my birthday. My husband also requested flowers which were sitting on the table when we got there. Great atmosphere with unique look. We were by the window which was a little chilly. (It was a cold night so we were glad that they had valet parking too.)

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Attentive and knowledgeable service, well prepared vegetables, a nice selection of main dishes from fish to steak are what one expects from a D'Amico & Partners restaurant. Lurcat does it all in a comfortably cozy, yet open environment overlooking Loring Park.

1  Thank Escapehybrid