“Great authentic Greek food”

Christos Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Christos Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,947 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2018

We have eaten here many times and it never disappoints. i would recommend reservations in the evening especially on the weekends. One suggestion would be to cool the wine from Santorini more. It was rather warm. That is one of our favorite wines and it doesn't taste the same when it isn't properly chilled. We usually order the Avgolemono soup and the Greek salad which are wonderful. The gyros are flavorful as well. We have been to Athens and prefer coming here than any of the restaurants we ate there.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very pleasant atmosphere and good service. The portions were on the big side. Had a group of 5 and everyone enjoyed their food. Dolmathes were good but smaller than some we had previously. Worth a stop if you enjoy Greek.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

Our waitress was incredibly attentive and helpful with great food advice. Had a wonderful vegetarian sample plate and sampled my son's half chicken as well. I found the hummus a bit bland as an appetizer, but that would be my only complaint. A great evening.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here today. We tried lots of different dishes, and everything was very good and reasonably priced. My husband is a huge fan of Greek food. The hostess and our waitress were both friendly and knowledgable. We started with the dip sampler so we could try some new ones. The tzatziki was my favorite, along with the traditional hummus. The vegetables and pita bread were fresh and good. I then had the lemony chicken soup, and he had a salad. The soup was definitely comfort food, as was my main course, Spanikopita. It was served with a side. My husband got a gyro, which he said was very good. Overall it was a nice experience in a quiet restaurant in a somewhat sketchy part of town. I would definitely recommend it regardless.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

You will not find a better Greek restaurant in the Twin Cities, (except for their 2nd venue in Minnetonka, MN) Our favorite for dinner, happy hour and take-out. Authentic food, impeccable service from Gus, the owner, wait staff and bus people. Catering available. This place has a Euro-Bistro vibe, especially at the Mpls. location. Christos will not disappoint!