“OPAH!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christos Greek Restaurant

Christos Greek Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
“OPAH!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a wonderful restaurant, open, sunny, fresh, great service, I would run back for this food in a heart-beat, the Rack of Lamb was fabulous!!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank avery701

Louisville, Kentucky
“Wonderful Greek Food, Worth the Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We were trapped in Bloomington, MN, near the Mall of America for a business trip. We discovered quickly that there are few restaurants in the area that are of good quality. The choice of a varied menu is also lacking to say the least. So we decided to take the train into Minneapolis, a 30-45 minute trip one way (a review of that later) to try what had been recommended as an very good Greek restaurant. The recommendation was spot on! This is one of the best Greek restaurants I have had the opportunity to dine in anywhere. The food is authentic, well prepared and a great value. The service was outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It was worth our 60 minute train ride, and 20 minute walk! The only negative thing I can say is that the dining room is in need of a make over. It is quaint, and probably hasn't changed much since they opened many years ago. But don't let that dissuade you, I'd go there again and again if I lived anywhere near them!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mjr469p
Saint Paul, Minnesota USA
“Fantastic Greek Eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I cannot get enough of this place. We almost always take our out of town visitors here, and it never fails to impress. The food is so good, the service is excellent, and the ambience is great. I love their tyropita. My wife almost always orders one of their sampler plates because she can't decide among the many excellent items on the menu. Make sure to order the saganaki as an appetizer.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TravelingMinnesotan
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Excellent Greek Food and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Enjoyed lunch here recently. I ordered a dish that consisted of greek sausage, grape leaves, and spanakopita (Syndiasmos) as well as rice and a greek salad. The phyllo pastry on the spanakopita was so light and fluffy. The food and service were excellent. I would recommend this place to others without hesitation. When I return to Minneapolis I look forward to eating here again!

• Visited May 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent Greek Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Christos is one of the best Greek restaurants I have ever had the pleasure to dine at. Their food is sumptuous and the spanikopita was almost as good as my grandmother's. And the only reason I say "almost" is that she was my grandmother. The ambiance is fun and the service is impeccable. The food is so delicious, and the portions are very generous. If you like Greek fare and are in Minneapolis, don't miss out on this fine establishment!

• Visited April 2013