“Good pizza and FAST delivery!”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #20 of 1,812 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Omaha, NE
“Good pizza and FAST delivery!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ordered their pizza during our stay at a downtown hotel. The pizza was delivered very quickly!! We were told it would be there within 30 min. and I think it was there in 15! It arrived very hot and it was very tasty. The only suggestion I would have is to order a little extra sauce. It didn't have much sauce on it but, other than that, it was very good! Definitely recommend!

Visited July 2014

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I believe we ordered take out from this place once before, I have nothing to complain about, The food is always fresh, super hot!

We recently dined in here this last weekend, and I knew I just had to write a review. First and foremost, if you ever go to this place you have to order the Articoke dip. It is simply amazing, i have never had anything like that before! Even the bread that it comes with is awesome. I don't have one complaint.

The waitstaff was great as well, very friendly, and very welcoming! We don't live in the state so this is important to us. I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Takeout lasasgna is ok; pizza is better”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

They have several locations; we got meals delivered to our Super 8 hotel room near the big airport (not sure from which location it came from). The lasagna was hot when it arrived and was nice and spicy but dry. I think they need to provide a bit of liquid tomato sauce on the side to put on it.

The salad was fine; people we talked to at the hotel ordered the pizza and said it was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Waterloo, Iowa
“Vegan friendly!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My father and I shared a vegan pizza that blew our minds, and my meat eating mother and little brother loved their pizzas as well. Unique combinations, awesome sauce, awesome crust. And a whole wheat option!!

• Visited August 2013
“Good pizza and environment”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in with some team members for pizza and beer. The meat happy Maximus pizza did not disappoint. The beer was cold and pizza was hot. The atmosphere was easy going, not crazy. This place is not very big so it fills up. A little off of the beaten path.

Visited May 2014