“A late night savior.”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #31 of 1,841 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Whether you’re working an overnight downtown or just having a night out you can always count on Pizza Luce. A menu with the classics and some very unique items. They are open late and deliver, what else do you need?

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in Minneapolis with some of my friends and everyone just kept saying "we HAVE to go to Pizza Luce!" They were not exaggerating! This is some of the best pizza I've had in a long, long time. We had the bruschetta as an appetizer which is for sure the best I've ever had at a pizza place, so that comes highly recommended!

Our server was very knowledgeable and had great drink recommendations, even if you aren't a beer drinker. As a vegetarian, it was really refreshing to go to a pizza joint with such an open attitude towards both veggies and vegans! I had the Rustler pizza which was super delicious, you will need a box for sure though if you don't split it. The atmosphere was nice, not super crowded, but not dead either. Don't be intimidated by the trendy decor, everyone here is friendly and not the least bit snobby.

Overall, I'd say if I get the chance to go back to Minneapolis I will for sure be returning!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I really like this place. Even though it's a bit trendy and filled to the brim with Minnesota hipsters, I don't usually feel intimidated or out of place--it's very welcoming. The pizza, sandwiches, and wings here are really good. Though I prefer the Duluth location to the other locations in Minnesota, the Minneapolis location is my most recent stop and I remember that the walls have some interesting art work on them--that was cool. The service has always been top notch at Pizza Luce. It looked to me like they might have live music some times, I think it'd be an awesome place to go see a rock band.

The location of the Minneapolis Pizza Luce is super convenient to bars and fun--so, definitely check this place out for lunch or dinner. It's definitely a family friendly place and I think the prices are fairly reasonable.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We read reviews on tripadvisor about this pizza restaurant and it lived up to the expectations. Pizza was crisp, sauce was tasty, servers were very friendly and it has a local atmosphere. Food was served promptly and place was clean. Great pizza in a big city.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I used to live in NYC but have grown accustomed to a pizza life in the diaspora. As it turns out: who needs Johns of Bleeker Street!?! Pizza Luce is just as amazing! And it proves -- shock of shocks! -- that living outside of NYC does not necessarily mean a lifetime of pizza disappointment. On the contrary: the pizza here is not just wonderful, but (gasp! can it be true!?!) you can get it by the slice! Not that you wouldn't want a whole pie, but just in case... And not only that, you can pair your slice(s) with a blackboard full of local craft beers. Truly: this place is pizza heaven--and more important, heaven west of the Hudson! Oh, and I should mention: it's not only fab pizza, but it's a lovely place -- full of character and friendly and relaxed. What could be better?