“A must if your in the Cities!!!”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #40 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a must on my trips to the Cities!! My husband begs me to bring it back with me!!! I always have to order extra!! Love the late nite service!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Pizza Luce was recommended by some Minneapolis locals and it did not disappoint! The brunch was great - lots of great vegan/vegetarian options!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had delivered to our Hotel. Perfect sausage and cheese pizza! Absolutely delicious and quick service!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Children love Pizza Luce. Food is genuine and not limited to pizza. Genuine ingredients and lots of variety.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It actually was quite tasty pizza. Salads were good too. I wouldn't say it was the ultimate, but I can't say that about most pizza.