“Delicious and unique”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #30 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Making something so obviously delicious a reality. l baked potato pizza? heck yes! Their pizza Athena is pretty amazing too. Fresh, flavorful and all around perfect. If your looking for a not so super greasy tasty pizza full of difference I say Pizza Luce! I'm definitely coming back..... yuuuuuummmmmmmmm.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Every Sunday evening, we go on a quest for pizza in the metro area of Mpls. This is our #1. The crust is amazing. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. The service is cheerful and spot on.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

fun, great tasting unique pizzas. whether you go after the bar scene or sit down for lunch or dinner, pizza luce has never disappointed

Reviewed October 12, 2012

It may sound a little dramatic, but the first time I ate at this restaurant was the best experience I've had going out to eat in a long time! Most of it had to do with the actual food, but also, the service was OUTSTANDING! The waiter I had was so helpful and took the time to actually explain my gluten free, vegan options even though it was really busy. He answered all my gluten free, vegan questions patiently and was just really nice. In fact, all the waitstaff there were friendly. It makes for a really nice dining atmosphere. Now to the food. There were a lot of gluten free options and a lot of vegan options. There were fewer gluten free AND vegan options, but main thing is, there were options. There aren't very many restaurants that even have gluten free AND vegan options. I ordered the Greek salad with lemon pepper tofu and the gluten free, vegan veggie pizza. Both were scrumptious! They have an option of "rinotta" cheese (which is their homemade vegan ricotta cheese) or Daiya brand cheese. I got the Daiya cheese because it's the most like real cheese. I also ordered a gluten free beer. My sister shared the pizza with me (she's not gluten free vegan) and she thought it was delicious too! Basically, this is the place to go whether you're gluten free, vegan, both, or eat regular food. The service, atmosphere, and most of all the food will make for a great dining experience.

Update: I just went to Pizza Luce this past week and ordered the fall special pizza: curried coconut sweet potato..... Oh, my goodness! It is now my new favorite pizza!!!! It's too bad it's only seasonal. Oh, and the gluten free, vegan apple crisp + soy pumpkin ice cream = :)

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Excellent value and one of the best pizza crusts we have ever had this very readonably priced restaurant has friendly servers as well.. A great find!!