“MPLS BBQ”
Review of Rudolphs Bar-B-Que

Rudolphs Bar-B-Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudolphs Bar-B-Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 1,862 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin Avenue
Description: Rudolphs is the most honored bar-b-que producer in the Twin Cities for over 39 years. Independent and family owned and operated, we have twice won "Best Ribs in America." Our unrivaled ribs are rubbed with spices and slow cooked in our custom pit. Our creamy cole slaw is just as famous as our ribs. However, Rudolphs is more than just ribs and cole slaw. Beef brisket, steak, burgers, hearty sandwiches, flatbreads and pasta make your dining choice difficult (No apologies). Serving an extensive local craft beer selection!
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great Mpls BBQ..Great atmosphere yo may runinto a star or two, LOcal entertainers such as: E-MONSTA, DJ Jewlz, MN vikings players & more

David O, Manager at Rudolphs Bar-B-Que, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. Having locals list us a their favorite definitely helps travelers make wise dining decisions. Hope to see you soon. (Maybe get your autograph :)

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Rudolph's is probably my favorite restaurant in town, even if I'm not in the mood for bbq. With a great happy hour menu and all round dinner and drink menus the restaurant gives huge value!! I think it is probably centrally located to cator to most of the metro area

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Haven't been there in 16 years so thought it was time to return. The ribs and cornbread were some of the best I've ever had. Service was excellent. Dinner for two + appetizer was $42 which isn't bad.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Go for the Happy Hour when food and drink prices make this place a bargain. Sitting at the bar is the best for getting served from a very solid menu of barbeque items. I recommend the pork ribs.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I ate at Rudolph's at my request while visiting family in Minneapolis in Mid September, 2012. I lived in Minneapolis in the early 80's and Rudolph's was my favorite restaurant back then. After eating their great ribs and brisket again after 30 years, Rudolph's is still my favorite restaurant in Minneapolis.

1  Thank Stan E