“Delicious and nutritious”

Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Minneapolis, United States
“Delicious and nutritious”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

The sushi here is to die for, literally. It is one of right places in the US you can order blowfish. The ambiance is welcoming and it has always been easy to trust the chef when ordering, I highly recommend it. Also, try the vegetable gyozo... #favorite

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Our sushi place”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have visited many sushi places in town and this is by far our favorite. Great quality, good selection, very friendly staff and very nice venue. Not cheap but worth it. My suggestion is you ask to be seated on the ground floor since upstairs the service off much slower.

Charleston, South Carolina
“My go-to sushi restaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Origami is my go-to sushi restaurant. I don't know how they do it, being in the middle of the country - but their sushi tastes so fresh, and is artfully prepared. The only downside is service can be a little bit slow, but I just take it as part of the "experience" and savor the food longer while I'm there & in town. I would (and do) recommend this to anyone looking for tasty food and great ambiance. It's worth every penny.

• Visited June 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Very well done”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We ate here for a date night and really enjoyed it. My wife and U are both very healthy people and wanted to get some things that would not weigh us down and was delicious. We had the gyoza's for app and they were pretty good. The Nabi Yaki Udon is a clay pot dish with shrimp and noodles in a broth and was fantastic...my wife kept drinking my broth because she thought it was the best that she ever had. She had a few rolls(CA Maki and Hime Roll) and really liked the Hime Roll...

We would definitely come back here to try some other things out including the Ramen that looked great.

• Visited October 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great lunch option!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Made it to Origami many times for their lunch Sushi menu and have never been disappointed. For $15 you get a salad, miso soup and a selection of sushi and a roll. The Sushi is the best in town, always fresh. Service can be hit and miss, but mostly ok.

• Visited May 2013