“Authentic food..”

Ranked #74 of 1,833 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Really authentic food.. fun, good energy place. Husband who was in Vietnam said food as he remembers it.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have come to this restaurant since around 2000, and wanted to say it is great value and very tasty. It is not the fanciest Vietnamese place in the cities, but is very tasty, a good value, and has quick service.
They have many different pho dishes, also vermicelli (non soup) noodle dishes, some great weekend special soups, and must have fresh spring rolls. A friend of mine, with whom I traveled through Vietnam described the food here as better than anything we ate there. My memory isn't that detailed.
They started serving beer and wine in the last year or so, which I would call a plus, but has gotten lamer in terms of their service of tea. In the past a family could share a pot and refill with hot water. Now each must pay for a separate cup.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Easy to see why this has been named #1 Asian Am in Minneapolis by many publications. Egg rolls (ok, I'm not a very sophisticated eater) are great. Banh Mi sandwiches are terrific and modestly priced. ($7-8) Packed at lunch - get there by 11:30 if possible. Not fancy. Service was very good. Friendly. Willing to explain different things on menu.

Not a fancy place but not trashy either. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I love this restaurant. You know an Asian restaurant is good when you walk in and the customers are 3/4 Asian. Always friendly staff. Food is great and very affordable. Best mock duck in town. I took my 15 year old great-niece there on Wednesday and she loved it, even after warning me what a picky eater she is. Highly recommend. Be careful, they are closed on Tuesdays.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've been going to Quangs for many years and I will admit the food is fantastic. It was the customer service that was terrible. I drove 2 hours to pick up food for a relative that was flying in to visit me and specifically asked for Quangs. Ordered the beef pho, which was delicious, and 2 orders of their famous eggrolls. When I got home, they had given me the wrong appetizer - shrimp springrolls. I called them to let them know and instead of trying to be helpful, the person I spoke with, Sam, stated that the person who took my order did not make a mistake and insisted that I ordered shrimp spring rolls. I explained that I was allergic to shrimp and did not order this item. She kept insisting for 10 minutes that I was the one at fault. I couldn't believe how terribly I was treated, especially having been a customer for many years and ordering the same order. I was simply asking for credit for the items that were wrong. Maybe Quangs is so busy that they don't have to care but I for certain will have to find a new favorite pho joint. Sadly an ex Quangs customer.

1  Thank swimmn_n_clear_water