“One of my favorites!”

Cuisines: Asian, Deli, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Let's just say that there is a reason this place is just packed to brim on a weekend night. Quang is definitely on the best places to get the most bang for you buck! For starters the portion sizes are HUGE! I felt like I could have done laps in my bowl it was so big, which to be honest, I would have if could because it was absolutely delicious! I got the veggie tofu noodle soup with rice noodles (the name now escapes me) and it was extremely fresh and the tofu had a nice firm texture and flavor. It was one of those meals that you walked away feel good about what you just ate. We have gone back a couple times and tried their takeout, but there is a difference when you eat it fresh at the restaurant.

We ordered spring rolls, bubble tea, green tea and two bowls of pho all for under $25.00.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Quang's is a great local Vietnamese family restaurant. The food is consistently good and a great value. We go regularly with our 7, 9 and 14 year old grandchildren. We all have our favorites and know that the food will be well prepared, service will be quick and the price will be right. This is a great value restaurant, always busy but with a quick turn-over even when there is a line.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very busy local restaurant. We stopped for lunch and really enjoyed the bubble drink and pho. The service is very quick, not a lot of fuss restaurant. We will be back.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food at Quang is no fuss, and very fresh tasting. The price is right and you will enjoy your meal, although the atmosphere is more cafeteria style than fine dining.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Found this place on TripAdvisor and being in town for two days I thought this would be a good stop. It was. We had the fried egg rolls which were very tasty and excellent, then the Caramelized Lemongrass Chicken with Broken Rice which was just spicy enough but the chicken was slightly overcooked but didn't take from the overall pleasure of this meal. The cucumber, lettuce and carrot salad was also included on the dish. Had a cup of hot tea which is the only beverage to accompany Asian meals. The service was quick and prices reasonable. Would definitely stop here again when in the area.