“Unique Food”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Hell's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,833 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Join your friends for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Drinks at Hell's Kitchen, an award-winning, chef-owned restaurant with unique but not fancy, interesting but not fussy damn good food. And don't miss The Minnesota Room, which celebrates Minnesota's wonders, richness, playfulness and curiosities in a most unusual way.
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Food is good but the atmosphere is kinda weird. I went there for breakfast - jellies and peanut butter are highly recommended. Don't miss it.

Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Hello Parrish Florida: Thank you so much for your kind review. I know I'm biased but I LOVE our peanut butter too and it's awesome you did too. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

i like to try a smattering of their breakfast options every time I am able. The porridge, the lemon infused yogurt and english muffin with their homemade peanut butter were delicious.

Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Hellooooo Slapstick Dolly! What a fun name you have! I'm originally from northern MN and am a huge fan of our part of MN - particularly in the summer - it's really beautiful up there.

Thanks so much for your very kind review. I'm sure biased but I LOVE our breakfasts too and hope next time you're in Mpls that you'll be able to test drive our brunch, lunch and/or dinner too!

Thanks again, Pat

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We ended up here because everywhere else was full. We ordered breakfast. The place was packed at 10 am with people drinking from a run that morning. We felt as if we were a number to get through for another table to sit instead of people. We ordered food that was under cooked and didn't taste good. We will not eat here again and we had horrible service. We got checked on for our order and didn't get waited on again til we found the waitress for our bill. Not impressed for $40 for 2 people to eat.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Was there for lunch. Waitress got half of our orders and blamed us for most of it, we waited forever for service and food, and we got it it was really bad, esp. the burgers and the salads. Never ever coming back!

1  Thank Rasmus M
Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

I was very sorry to read about your unsatisfactory experience with us. We've worked very, very hard for the last 13 years to do everything we can to meet our customer's expectations and it's always frustrating to read about instances when we don't. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance to earn your support - please feel free to contact me at pat@hellskitcheninc.com if you are willing to visit us again.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Four of us ate there before the theater. The food was good. It was noisy but that was our choice we wanted to hear the band which was also great. It was just fun.