“Good, but not great”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Hell's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Join your friends for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Drinks at Hell's Kitchen, an award-winning, chef-owned restaurant with unique but not fancy, interesting but not fussy damn good food. And don't miss The Minnesota Room, which celebrates Minnesota's wonders, richness, playfulness and curiosities in a most unusual way.
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I always look forward to a trip back to Hell's Kitchen.Always for breakfast. Almost always for lemon ricotta pancakes. The service was good, but the waitress was over worked. Too many tables at once. The food was good because it was unique, but the quality wasn't as great as I remembered. I will still come back, but perhaps not with as much anticipation as in the past.

Visited February 2014
Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of us. I'm so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations and I hope you'll give us another chance real soon. Please feel free to contact me directly at pat@hellskitcheninc.com if you have any more specific concerns.

• Turkish first
Mankato, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Loved the Bison Burger & the Walleye was fantastic! Fun atmosphere - especially with the live music.

Visited February 2014
Morrill, Minnesota, United States
“Cool name and clean bathroom, nothing else”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I came here for lunch on a Wednesday in mid January with a friend. It took 10 minutes to get seated and then 25 minutes to get our drinks, then 20 more minutes to get our food.. I had the Huevos Rancheros and she had the Juicy Lucifer burger. I am very from a picky eater, I'll eat anything made of food but that Huevos Rancheros was literally inedible. Tasted like cold salty pudding; I choked down 3 bites because I was starving but sent the rest back to the dumpster- absolutely terrible. Her Juicy Lucifer was very good, I did eat half of that. The bloody marys we had to drink were also terrible, we each had half of one. The "delicious mix" our server was bragging so much about was simply Zing Zang- I watched her crack open the bottle. All for a grand total of like $60 after tip; definitely not impressed as I could have had the same meal that was edible down the street for half the price and I'd have been full. What a joke

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of us. I'm so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations and I hope you'll give us another opportunity to earn your respect and support. Please feel free to contact me directly at pat@hellskitcheninc.com if you would think you'll be able to join us again.
“A fun place to dine”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We decided to eat at Hell's Kitchen with a group of friends when we were visiting the city. Parking can be a little tough, but it's easy if you don't mind parking in a garage. I ordered the Ham and Pear Crisp sandwich and it was delicious! The menu said that it was name one of the Top 50 Sandwiches, and it did not disappoint! My beau had a stuffed burger and he loved it. I also ordered the Foxy Fosse martini and that was very good. We look forward to returning!

• Visited February 2014
Hi there Hsbowman! Thanks for being writing such a kind review. Our Ham & Pear Sandwiches are to-die-for and it's wonderful that you found them tasty too! I hope you'll come see us again soon!
“Crazy cool!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This place totally rocked my face off!!! Best waitress in the world and the food was outstanding!!! A must stop in the twin cities area!! The decor is fun to sit and stare at alone!!!