“Great Breakfast - Great Service”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Hell's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Join your friends for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Drinks at Hell's Kitchen, an award-winning, chef-owned restaurant with unique but not fancy, interesting but not fussy damn good food. And don't miss The Minnesota Room, which celebrates Minnesota's wonders, richness, playfulness and curiosities in a most unusual way.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast - Great Service”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I don't usually go out to eat for breakfast but I was on a business trip and went out to eat with a colleague of mine. We went to Hell's Kitchen after doing some research on a place to go. It had a fun and different atmosphere which I thought was unique. I had the Lemon-Ricotta Hotcakes and they were fabulous. They didn't have too strong of a lemon taste and tasted literally like cake. My fresh squeezed grapefruit juice was superb. The staff was very helpful. Our waitress was always there to help us I would definitely come back to Hell's Kitchen again.

• Visited November 2013
Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hello Aaron from Atlanta! Thank goodness you aren't here today but we're in the midst of our first big winter snowstorm and it's supposed to be 8 below zero tomorrow - YIKES! I love that you tried our lemon ricotta pancakes! My kids and I gobbled up three platefuls last Saturday ... I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

• Turkish first
Ljubljana
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were seated although there was 12 of us - with no reservation! What a nice gesture and effort. The staff was extremly nice and so was the food we had there. Lots of fun and great restaurant!

Visited October 2013
Lemoore, California
“Welcome to Hell”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

LOL! I hope you have a sense of humor! Walk down the stairs to this restaurant and "Welcome to Hell" is displayed on the sign that greets customers as they enter. We were on a business trip and ate breakfast here one morning. This restaurant was started by two locals. I ordered a traditional breakfast of ham and eggs. It was delicious. My ham steak was a half inch thick! Also on the menu you'll find Walleye Hash. I love when restaurants serve local cuisine. The decor is a mix of weird, gothic, artsy, and interesting all around. Beware of the portraits hanging in the Ladies Restroom; their eyes follow you as you walk past...Go here; you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank poprinprin
Good morning California! Thank goodness you aren't here today but we're in the midst of our first big winter snowstorm and it's supposed to be 8 below zero tomorrow - YIKES! Thanks for writing such a HELLUVA review :) I love that you loved our artwork too! I hope you'll come back next time you're in our beautiful city ... I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Chicago, Illinois
“Food is not all that”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Arrived hungry on a Sunday morning and left the same way. Had ordered the Huevos Rancheros which is typically a fav of mine but this was no good - between their homemade sausage (yuk!), salsa, and black beans their were just too many strong flavors competing. I took a few bites and that was enough for me - HIGHLY unusual for me not to finish my plate! The rest of the food we ordered was just mediocre. Sweet potato fries with trio of sauces also a disappointment because the sauces were VERY mayo heavy. The one good thing was the homemade peanut butter but really that's just not enough of a draw for me. Service was slow although waitress was friendly. As we left the line was out the door and I almost wanted to say "folks, it's just not worth it"

• Visited November 2013
Good morning to Chicago, Illinois - one of America's absolute funnest cities.

More than anything else I want to thank you for your candor. We work very, very hard to meet our customer's expectations and it's always so very disappointing when we learn that we have let someone down. More than 360,000 people will eat us this year and we do our best to make sure every single person's hopes are met. If you are ever back in Minneapolis I hope you'll drop me a note beforehand and we'd love to see if we can try to earn your respect next time. I hope you and your family have a happy holidays.

Pat@hellskitcheninc.com
Fargo, North Dakota
“Okay food... nice ambience”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had dinner here on a Saturday night. The place was very busy, and service was very nice, but the food as such was mediocre.

Visited November 2013
Pat-HellsKitchen, Director of Sales at Hell's Kitchen, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Good morning to everyone in Fargo! Thank you for taking the time to join us for dinner and for being willing to post your review. I'm so sorry we didn't meet your expectations - please feel free to contact me directly with any additional concerns or thoughts you may have. While we love to hear about people's positive experiences we also try to listen very closely to the concerns raised by people who we let down. I hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity sometime and please feel free to contact me if you think you can join us again.

Take care,