“Satisfactory meal”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Hell's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,828 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Join your friends for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Drinks at Hell's Kitchen, an award-winning, chef-owned restaurant with unique but not fancy, interesting but not fussy damn good food. And don't miss The Minnesota Room, which celebrates Minnesota's wonders, richness, playfulness and curiosities in a most unusual way.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Maybe the expectation was too high? I was expecting to be blown away by an evening meal here...but I wasn't. There was nothing wrong with the meal. I had shrimp linguine and really enjoyed it. I guess I just expected more?! Service was good, decor was all reds and blacks but very nice. Good meal just not exceptional...

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We'd heard Hell's Kitchen was good for breakfast, and it lived up to the hype. Great homemade peanut butter, and bottomless coffee. Bring your appetite!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Have read over and over that this is the top brunch stop in the Twin Cities.Finally got past the name and decided to give it a try.Wewanted to take our son, who is in The Food Service Industry, and his lovely wife tout for a special brunch.

First our order was incorrect. Waitress was very nice but not the best at waitressing. It was the worst amd most over priced meal we have ever had!! The sausage bread was interesting and the pancakes were ok. The hash browns were mushy, the scrambled eggs were not cooked , the coffee was not hot and never refilled.There was nothing on the menu that was dairy free that my husband could eat. Would NEVER EVER eat here again!! Will take Perkins or fix brunch ourselves over this meal any day.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon, so it was practically empty. The service was very friendly and efficient. I enjoyed the cheese plate appetizer. For entrée, I ordered the half sandwich/ half salad combo with the ham & pear sandwich and Greek salad. The sandwich was good but very greasy. The salad was also good but it was truly a half (small) portion. We then had a caramel roll for dessert which was delicious.

Others in our group had gone the previous day for brunch (ordering off the breakfast menu) and raved about it. Also, the atmosphere is really unusual - make sure you look at the portraits in the ladies room. For these reasons it is worth a visit. The lunch food, though, I found to be nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We ate breakfast there and were pleased with the options and the service. We had a 3 1/2 yr old and we were able to find several things for her to eat.