“Awesome”
Review of Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Manny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: S 8th St - Foshay Tower
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We took our 11 year old nephew here for his birthday and it was great. Our server was really good in all aspects and especially for how she treated the birthday boy. I find some people treat kids like second rate citizens but she was the opposite and was just great to him. Food was delicious too. Overall I highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,602)

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Have been going to Manny's for over 20 years and it remains great, but expensive. We went again for anniversary 41. The staff is superb, the food great. Caesar salad is the best anywhere, vinegary and tasty with extra anchovies if ordered. Steaks are large and cooked to perfection. We split the 16 oz new york strip. They made a nice mousse cake for dessert for us with a candle.
The wine list has trended toward American and currently virtually no French which we have had in the past. The wine is also less expensive than past. Crowded and noisy as a steak house should be and of course we'll be back.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We came here for brunch and it was quite delightful. The service at Manny's were superb and the restaurant is very nice. Next time, I want to come for dinner.

Most of us had their steak and eggs and the eggs were cooked perfectly based on our preference but we found the steak, for some of us, a little overcooked. The steak was a good 6 ounce so with the eggs, perfect portion for brunch. My son had French Toast and he polished the plate before I had time to steal a bite so I assume it was very good.

The best thing about Manny's was the service. Our waiter was always there to refill coffee cups and water without being intrusive. I would return!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Staff was wonderful. Service excellent. Lobster cakes were dry and salty. Shrimp cocktail was great and so was the sauce well done rib eye was perfect. Cheesecake was way too large and over the top but good. A good restaurant not really that special and Rey pricy

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was at Manny's for a business dinner with 5 others and it was absolutely fantastic. Most of us had the filet, some ordered rare and others mid-rare and all steaks came out the correct temperature so "well done" to the kitchen. Service was excellent as I would have expected considering this is Manny's. Our appetizers were the mushrooms and bacon. The mushrooms were good but the bacon was INCREDIBLE. If you order any appetizer AND you like bacon you must order the bacon for an appetizer. I simply cannot say enough about the quality of the food and service.