“Just Yum!!”
Review of Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Manny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,831 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: S 8th St - Foshay Tower
Reviewed November 7, 2013

If you love steak, this is the place for you! I had the Baseball. First, it is not a baseball, it is more like a football. It is HUGE. The meat was incredibly tender and flavorful!! I seriously thought about going back 2 days later and having another one!! Yes, it is an expensive dinner, but you get what you pay for. You get a very top quality steak cooked correctly and served by friendly staff.
As if the steak wasn't enough, I went for a slice of the pumpkin pie. The slice was equally large and also very good! It was more than I could finish and I always finish desert!
I was in the area on business and was by myself and sat at the bar. The staff was very welcoming and the other patrons at the bar were also very friendly. Several were locals which was a little surprising since Manny's is on the ground floor of the W hotel. This place is definitely on my list of places to go back to when I get the chance.

1  Thank Ogre66

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We treated my wife's brother to a Manny's steak the day he turned 50. It was his first time to the restaurant. It was no surprise that the meal was great, the service was great and ambiance was awesome. It is one of the very few expensive restaurants that I think is a good price to value.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Everything was just fine. Great for family, business and couples.
But planning on dropping some big dough should be clearly understood!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a fabulous dinner at Manny's on Saturday, Oct 26th. It was my birthday. The waiter was professional and funny at the same time. The meat selection is incredible! My boyfriend had crab legs that were longer than my arms. We had a special 65 day aged steak that was literally to die for! The dessert was heavenly - I actually licked the plate! If you are looking for the best steakhouse in Minneapolis - this is it!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a place to eat that was open before 8AM on a Sunday. Stumbled into this restaurant within the W hotel. Staple eggs. & bacon were quite enjoyable, and I suppose I could stomach the $10 price tag. But $3.50 additional for a cup if coffee was too much. That, and the uninterested and bored waitstaff put me off.