“One of the BEST Steaks I've Had!!”
Review of Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Manny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: S 8th St - Foshay Tower
Tampa, Florida
“One of the BEST Steaks I've Had!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

In town on business and came here on a week night with a colleague. This place was packed and we arrived without a reservation. The host was doing his best to accomodate us at a table, but an opening came up at the bar and we more than willing to sit there. Especially, since they had the Ray's & Yankees on the tv! :-) The ambience in the bar was great. Everyone was just so friendly...we felt like we were locals! I couldn't decide between ordering the bone in rib eye or the 65 day aged bone in NY, so I asked the bartender. He said he'd go with the rib eye, so I did and it was HUGE & DELICIOUS! I ate all of it! My buddy had the NY and he said it's one of his top 10 meals! The sides are huge. When we each ordered our own baked potato...the bartender commented that we could probably split it...and I'm glad we did. We also shared a side of the mushrooms. The food and the service was fantastic! I'm looking for any excuse to fly back, so I can dine here again!

• Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
“Come here for lunch if you want to save money”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The NY strip is awesome. The vegetable soup is slightly salty. A great dining experience overall. Lunch menu costs less.

• Visited October 2013
“Best Steakhouse in Minneapolis”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

When I want a premium steak, Manny's is my go-to restaurant in Minneapolis. This is a carnival of meat. The servers wheel carts of oversized cuts to your table, and engage in a jovial banter while hoisting the delectable cuts of beef. This is purely show and is a bit campy, but it's part of the ambiance. The atmosphere is what you'd expect from a throwback steakhouse ... comfortable seats, and attentive and knowledgable wait staff. Not your destination if you're seeking a healthy dinner ... but if you are looking to satisfy a hankering for a thick-cut steak cooked to perfection, then Manny's should be your restaurant of choice.

1 Thank STP1606
Wyoming
“Huge Portions Great Steak”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stopped into Manny's after Vikings game and sat at the bar. Tried about six appetizers and filet. Everything was really good, hot and the portions were huge. When they tell you a side will feed five -- it will! The only questionable item was the short rib and scallop slider. Could only eat 1/4 of my perfect filet I was so full by the time it came.

Visited September 2013
Monterey, California, USA
“Food was excellent”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was in Minneapolis on my 50th birthday and my brothers took me to Mannys.
This was such a great experience, food, crowd, service.
Anthony was our waiter and he was comical, knowledgeable, and professional. Entire bar staff were also great.
I had the large Filet, which was one of the best steaks I have ever had. I ordered a side of mushrooms, also very good.
If you do not like crowds or noise, this place is not for you. I enjoyed it because Mannys was "rocking", people are in good moods having a good time.
I will definitely return to Mannys when I come back to Minneapolis.

1 Thank Tom H