“It`s all about the steak... and impeccable service”
Review of Manny's Steakhouse

Manny's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Manny's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,806 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: S 8th St - Foshay Tower
Vancouver, Canada
“It`s all about the steak... and impeccable service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Look in the dictionary for the word hospitality and a picture of Manny`s will appear. From the moment we entered a half hour early on a busy Friday night we were treated like VIPs. We thought we would have a drink at the bar and have to wait for our table, but we were immediately ushered in and welcomed. Our server was like a host at a house party, welcoming us warmly, seeming to read our minds about what we would enjoy. Food is bigger than life, each serving would easily feed a family of four. We had thick sliced smoked bacon and a wedge salad as appetizers, and both a filet mignon and tbone steak, both cooked perfectly. We tried four sides, a full cake of hash browns, creamed spinach were highlights and mushrooms should not be missed, which was way too many but didn`t regret it because they were all good. There is a good selection of wine by the glass, some interesting mixed drinks, some killer desserts, and all with great service. This is a memorable Steak House experience, and the price gave me sticker shock, but with food and service this good, I can say that I got great value.

• Turkish first
Rome
“Very good a little bit price”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I come from Italy and I always like to try good food when I'm travelling. Manny's was a very good choice we had some very good beef fillet and salmon. The service was excellent and our waiter was so funny and professional at the same time. The only thing is that 3 people 189 US dollars without wine and dessert is a little bit too much comparing to the same type of meal in Rome.

Iowa Falls, Iowa
“Best steak I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Bring your appetite to Manny's! We were 25 minutes early for Our reservation but they seated us right away. It's pricey as well but the taste of the food is worth the price not too mention they feed you more than enough. We had the portobella fries and dipping sauces for our appetizer. Inwould recommend if you like fried mushrooms. My New York strip was prepared perfectly and the flavor is like nothing ive ever had. Actually came medium to medium well.The asparagus is sprinkled with salt and tasty and the hash browns are famously delicious. I had a red wine with my steal which was 15 per glass. Great combo recommendation from waitress. It was a little loud in the restaurant but That's the only complaint in this place. Great job waitress and helpers for making our date! Nothing compares and it's worth the $175-$200 bill you will probably end up paying for a party of two. I wouldnt eat a big lunch and Don't count calories....you'll lose track.

Wilmot, South Dakota
“Pricey but worth the experience!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Mannys with another couple while in the cities for the weekend. We'd heard it talked about so much that we wanted to try it. We shared a steak and our friends did too. We ordered 2 side dishes for the table and then dessert. All was really good but it isn't cheap so be prepared for the prices if you go. Our table bill, with drinks, was $250. So, we probably won't go back soon but I would go again sometime. Our waiter provided great service and we had early (5:30) reservations so we didn't have to wait for table or food. The meat show at the table before you order is fun, but who eats the bludgeon? That's a lot of meat! Overall, I would recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
“Great meal with great people”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My cousin took me here on my short visit to Minneapolis and if he was trying to impress me he did a good job! The steak was very tasty and and the service was excellent. Excellent sides (hashbrowns and mushrooms) as well as the wine. It will be hard to outdo my cousin on his next trip to Atlanta!

• Visited July 2013