“Great Spot”
Review of Zelo

Zelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Zelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,833 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Description: At Zelo, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. Our handcrafted meals accompany a thoughtful, approachable wine selection. We believe dining is more than a menu: it is an experience, and ours is quality. When you’re our guest, our staff learn your name and remember your favorite glass of wine. We passionately commit to bring you the full dining experience – quality food and wine presented with welcoming service. Every meal. Every day. An enduring Minneapolis destination, Zelo was opened in 1999 by Rick Webb, a Minnesota restaurateur whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Looking for another unparalleled dining experience in the south metro? Visit Rick Webb’s acclaimed Ciao Bella, the restaurant that inspired Zelo’s handcrafted food and dedicated service.
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at the bar and thoroughly enjoyed the food, the ambiance, and Madison's just right banter. Loved the menu, and the Midnight Express is a delicious liquid alternative to dessert. In short, get there.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have a favorite chicken Fennel Soup and amongst all the other great offerings, it is my favorite thing to order from Zelo. A little bread, some olive oil and pepper along with a warm bowl of soup, even in the summer, makes a lunch break perfect!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Menu had a nice variety of choices. Accomadated 8 people, with no reservation, very quickly. Everybody was very pleased with their meals. Be sure to save room for desert, it was amazing!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great service from Tim, wonderful wine, delicious food. Dessert could have used a little more flavor.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped on a Sunday evening to get a bite to eat on a business trip to Minneapolis. Had a great flatbread pizza but never saw my waiter again. Never had my water refilled and although my waiter was in the same room, I was ignored and never was asked if I would like something to drink or dessert. Will not return when I am back in town and don't recommend coming alone. Waited 20 minutes after finishing my meal to get a check.

1  Thank Golfaholics