“Italian at its' Best”
Review of Zelo

Zelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Zelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Description: At Zelo, we serve simple, fresh Italian cuisine made from local ingredients. Our handcrafted meals accompany a thoughtful, approachable wine selection. We believe dining is more than a menu: it is an experience, and ours is quality. When you’re our guest, our staff learn your name and remember your favorite glass of wine. We passionately commit to bring you the full dining experience – quality food and wine presented with welcoming service. Every meal. Every day. An enduring Minneapolis destination, Zelo was opened in 1999 by Rick Webb, a Minnesota restaurateur whose pursuits have set the standard in Twin Cities dining for over 40 years. Looking for another unparalleled dining experience in the south metro? Visit Rick Webb’s acclaimed Ciao Bella, the restaurant that inspired Zelo’s handcrafted food and dedicated service.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Zelo's, located downtown Minneapolis, is an exceptional restaurant and quite unique. Every time I walk through their doors, I am astonished at the beautiful decor. Expansive, yet cozy, they haven't left a detail out. Both the food and drink menu offer a wide array of courses and no matter what you order, I'm sure you'll be impressed. They also serve very eclectic dishes and well as traditional Italian. The lobster ravioli, the pesto crusted sea bass and the wild mushroom flatbread with truffle oil are some of my favorites. The service is wonderfully attentive and professional. Without a doubt, one of my restaurants in the world.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved the pineapple vodka! But the pizza and roasted Brussels sprouts were also freakishly good! Even a non-Brussel sprout fan like me loved them as a late night snack

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our food was very good, service was very good, my husband had the filet sandwich and was our least favorite of all of the food. Our daughters had chicken parmasean and it was delicious, the other had chicken and pasta in a light Alfredo sauce...again so good. I had the lobster ravioli and cannot say enough on how delicious it was!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for drinks, service was spectacular!! Their drink menu was unique & descriptive!!! What a selection. The atmosphere was mellow & becoming!! Will me making this a regular stop on upcoming visits!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The restaurant is nicely decorated. The appetizers were excellent, the food was good. The layout allows for privacy and discussions. The wine recommended to be paired with the food was not the best, but overall it was a good experience.