“Great place to go with the family”
Review of Nye's Polonaise Room - CLOSED

Nye's Polonaise Room
Cuisines: American, Polish, Czech
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Great place to go with the family”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Nye's Polonaise gives you a some great polish food and the atmosphere is awesome. My family and I shared the Nye's plate and saved some money. It had pierogis, cabbage rolls, spare ribs, polish sausage, sauerkraut and potato dumpling. It was worth it because we all walked way stuffed. The piano man was playing and in the bar they had the world's deadliest polka band playing. I don't know who was more excited me or the kids.

Visited December 2013

Bismarck
“Fun atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The food was good--I really liked the prune perogies and the sauerkraut--and the atmosphere was cool; everything original from the 60s. The place is huge. If I lived closer I would rent a party room here for every and any occasion I could think of.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Cool atmosphere and good food!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We ordered the prime rib sandwich that was on Triple D and the POLONAISE PLATE. It was enough food for 4 people, but we wanted to try several things. The sandwich was good, but the polonaise plate was really good! Their saurkraut was probably the best I have ever had. The perogies were the best I have had without a doubt. Service was very good and prices were good. I would go back and take a bunch of people. The decor and place is right out of the 60's. You even get a relish tray!

• Visited November 2013
Minnesota
“loud, noisy, fun!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

There were 8 of us women out for a fun time!! we had that!! the prime rib was great! all the different foods we had were very good! the serving sizes.....huge!!!!!!! Martinis..good! wine..good! service... very good! He did a nice job keeping our 8 tabs straight, keeping our glasses full and entertaining us, taking pictures and just making us feel comfortable when I am sure he wanted to tell us to figure out what we wanted and just order!!! we were right outside the kitchen door, just fine, we were able to talk, cackle, laugh and have a great time. After dinner we headed to the bar side to polka, we were lucky enough to get a booth for the 8 of us to sit in!! the place was full, then it got packed!! the best polka music, no, biggest dance floor, no, was fun had by all??? oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Kim

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went there a week ago to celebrate my 25th birthday. I made reservations a week before and had no problems getting a table for 6. The atmosphere was so much fun, but a little loud with the polka bar right through the door. The food was AMAZING, but expensive. It is definitely a special occasion restaurant, but a great experience. I would go back for another special occasion.