“Wonderful”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my husband and 2 kids and we loved the pizza! The atmosphere was great and so was the gelato!

• Visited March 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. Loved the waiter, he gave excellent service. Just the right amount of attention. The couple with us shared a salad and sandwich. They split the salad and sandwich on two separate plates. I had the steak and cheese hoagie. My hubby had chicken lasagna and both were delicious. The restaurant has outdoor seating and it is located right across the street from the park. You won't regret going here.

Thunder Bay
“Hotspot on Cedar Ave.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had a great lunch on this corner restaurant that edges a park. Nice place for a walk before or after your meal. Frank Sinatra music in the plays in the background while you dine. Awesome pizza and the price is right. IT is a come as you are kind of place so no need to dress up. pasta on the menu and the sauce tastes great. awesome desserts! Gelato is available. We're going back!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“EXCELLENT PIZZA”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've been coming to this place since I was 5 years old. It's a Italian Pizza eatery. There pizza is FANTASTIC. Hands down in my opinion the best pizza around. There small, Medium, Large pizza's are HUGE. They can be greasy but they load it with cheese & giant vegetables, There slices & portions are huge & the Price is very good. I usually order the fats combo which can be anywhere between $14 to $25 depending on size which is basically a large supreme pizza otherwise they have a (build it your own pizza). If your alone you're gonna wanna order the small, if your a party of two then order the medium, If your a party of 3 or more or have a family, order the large or extra large because your defiantly gonna be taking home left overs. You can always order just slices of pizza to for around $3. When I just want a snack or am low on money I will order bread sticks for around $2 which are nice & fluffy with really good Marinara sauce. I have been going there since 5 years old so sometimes they can burn the breadsticks but they will usually just make another one if that happens no problems. I really enjoy there pasta & hoagies to. There spaghetti is phenomenal & they have good sized meatballs to go with it otherwise you can order sausage or chicken with it instead of the meatballs for around $7.59. My favorite pasta is Baked Rigatoni with Rigatoni noodles, sautéed onions and green peppers tossed in marinara, topped with mozzarella and baked with your option of meatballs, sausage or chicken to add, this is around $8.39. My couple favorite hoagies are Steak & Cheese with Lean slices of beef and shredded mozzarella served with a side of marinara around $8.49 & my personal favorite Italian Sausage Spicy sausage covered with marinara and topped with mozzarella is around $8.49 is SO GOOD. If your also looking for an appetizer before your meal I usually order the garlic cheese bread with marinara which are warmed to perfection & are very cheesy. I LOVE MELTED CHEESE. There drink selection is great to because you can order your dink in a can & have the option to put it in a glass or just drink from the can which I love. They also offer wine which is very rich at a good price, I don't drink beer but there beer selection looks pretty standard, Miller, Grainbelt etc... They also have some of the best cookies that are soft & melted & offer Gelato ice cream as dessert. All of there prices are reasonable for what they offer The restaurant is in a very busy location by the freeway but has a great view of Nokomis Lake & they do offer outdoor seating in the spring & summer months & they do also allow dogs at the outdoor seating to which is very accommodating of them since the location is around a very active lake, The parking is a bit small but there's also plenty of street parking. This place can get VERY BUSY especially around primetime dinner hours between 4pm to 8pm and much more pact on the weekends, Lines have gone out the door about 15 to 20 feet from the door NO JOKE. So your gonna wanna go during a weekday if you can around mid afternoon to avoid the crowd or if you live close they do offer delivery or take out which is much quicker then waiting for a table. There staff & cooks are very friendly & very much accommodating & the building itself is beautiful. It's hand painted & feels like your right in the city of Rome or Greece with the art on the ceiling & walls, They like to change it up a bit & repaint a different theme about every 3 years. The facility is relatively clean to & they have privacy bathrooms which are very nice. They also have paper as table covers & they provide you with crayons so you can draw on the table or play tick, tack, toe while your waiting for your food, This is a great creative idea for the kids when they get bored or you just wanna have fun. There hours of operation are from 11am to 10pm everyday so you can get the pizza goodness all during the day. So if your around the South Minneapolis area I would highly recommend coming here. It's a good lunch/dinner spot for when your riding you're bike or walking around the lake or maybe having fun at the beach with your friends or your kids. Make it your "The regular" place to eat. 5 stars! Just check out my photos that I've attached with it & this will be your instant choice :)

Wausau, Wisconsin
“Gross Pizza Sauce”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

It seems like a lot of people liked this place, so my husband and I were very excited to try it. We both had a slice of pizza. The sauce was TERRIBLE. It had chunks of tomato in it and tasted somewhat tomatoey. We didn't try the pasta. We wouldn't go back.

• Visited April 2014