“A hidden gem!!!”

Fat Lorenzo's
Ranked #108 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North East, Maryland
“A hidden gem!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Fat Lorenzo's is a small Italian joint that offers big meals for a low price.Like other people have said in the past...it's doesnt look look like much from the outside, but Fat Lorenzos is a wonderful find for those looking for local eats. I had the spinach and feta stromboli as a app. It was huge and very tasty. As my meal, I had the Manacotti Lorenzo...all I have to say is outstanding. Please grab a table at Fat Lorenzos.

• Visited May 2013

“This place was fantastic”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Best sub I'v ever had hands down. I went to this place based on all the incredible reviews off this sight. You guys were not kidding! This place should be on the food channel!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank chuckwolfe
Eagan, Minnesota
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been going to Fat Lorenzo's for years and have never had a bad meal there. Coming from the East Coast, I have always been dismayed by how poor most of the pizza joints are in the Twin Cities area. Lorenzo's is one of the true gems of the region, with pizza that feels like home

If you get a chance, try the gelato, as it is a perfect ending to a pizza dinner!

It can be a little crowded, as this is a neighborhood place, but the food is always worth it

• Visited March 2013
USA
“Neighborhood Italian”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Small Italian joint offers big flavors in a funky setting. It may not look like much from the outside, but Fat Lorenzos is a wonderful find for those looking for local eats. I had the meatball sub. It was huge, messy, and glorious. But meatball sub I have ever had. My wife was very pleased with her meal as well. Ditch the chains and grab a table at Fat Lorenzos.

Visited January 2013
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Great food, small place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had to wait a little while for our table, but it was a Saturday night. The waiting area has a great view of the pizza making process so there is something to watch. You can also spend some of your wait time picking what flavor of gelato you want for dessert (if you have room). This was our first time at Fat Lorenzo's and the waitress was very helpful in telling us her favorites. The pasta dishes and pizza we ordered were full of flavor and enough to take home for another meal. We will definately be back.

• Visited April 2013