“Delecious food”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I went there twice and love all the food, the speed is kind of slow, though. One concern is it is hard to find a parking spot, there is a public parking site near it, but you have to call to pay the parking fee, very annoying

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I travel extensively to Asia, and miss eating good Chinese (Cantonese, Hunan, etc) food when home. This place is as close to authentic as it comes. Great Cantonese style seafood, with a smattering of other provinces, ie Schezuan. Service is ateentivve, and prices are College student level rock bottom. Portions are huge, and everything is fresh.
Not much to look at, but clean and simple.
I havent oredered anything ever I didnt like. Its our MSP staple for Chinese food!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is probably my favorite Chinese restaurant. We've been coming here for years now... The service is good, quick. The food DELICIOUS. My favorites include: seafood chow fun (dry, not wet), fried walleye with meat sauce, mao pao tofu, oyster with black bean sauce. Their cream cheese puffs is pretty decent. My husband likes the seafood soup. I like the hot and sour soup. The list is endless!!

1  Thank N N
Reviewed July 23, 2013

we enjoy the Chinese food at this restaurant. the Dumplings were fantastic! very extensive menu that provides something for everyone. we will be back.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I were craving Chinese food, and based on TA reviews, decided to try this place. We were seated immediately, which was great. Water and a complementary pot of tea were placed on the table as we sat. The waiter was attentive allowing us to order our apps and peruse the menu further. We ordered the steamed and pan fried dumplings (definitely get the pan fried, we were told the steamed were just microwaved and they tasted like it). For a main we each ordered off the chefs specialties. It took almost 20 minutes for mine to come out and another 20 for my husbands. To be fair, it was 7pm on a Saturday and there was a large party in he back room, but service was very very slow after the initial ordering. Overall, the food (once we got it) was great, but the service was lacking. There are an abundance of Chinese places in MSP, so I don't believe we would return anytime soon.

1  Thank ErinReisa