“Find another place”
Review of Terzo

Terzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Terzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 1,946 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Terzo is a contemporary Italian restaurant & wine bar. The menu at Terzo is an ever evolving expression of modern Italian cuisine blended with our local bounty and inspiration. Terzo's wine program is focused on independent, traditional and historical Italian wines. Our cellar holds 1000 bottles with around 300 selections. The by the glass list is an ever changing display of 30+ wines that highlight the season. Terzo also cares deeply about beer. We have ten taps dedicated to regional brews as well as craft beers imported from Italy.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This place was over priced big time The cost of the wine expensive as well.
The server kept trying to push the higher priced wine !!
The food was average~~~ No comparison to what they have across the street
Very dark atmosphere... couldn't read the menu

Reviewed October 4, 2017

A small quaint establishment with an excellent service staff. We walked in with reservations on a Friday evening about 8:00. The place was busy but after a glass of wine at the bar are party of 7 was accommodated. Greeted by a friendly server our evening began. I would call the menu and dinners upscale since all the dishes are prepared as if you were in a 5-star restaurant. We ordered some appetizers for the table that were nicely prepared. Pumpkin soup was a delight to the palate. The pork I ordered was cooked to perfection and splendidly plated. The prices are very reasonable and they have a nice selection of local beers and wine. We did not feel rushed, we were comfortable and all of us enjoyed the evening. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We were lucky enough to have the Chef's tasting menu and all nine or so dishes were delightful. Yes, there was one that was the least favourite and several that vied for the top position.
This was an unpretentious but nevertheless enjoyable evening. I found the ambient noise levels just a little too high for my own personal comfort, but 'bare bones' seems to be the thing to do at the moment, so there were few soft furnishings to absorb the reflected noise; bare metal pipes and so on abounded. I saw no disgruntlement on the faces of the other diners but there were many smiles. Definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Our experience here was a disappointment. We'd made our reservation weeks in advance for a special family dinner. For some reason our group of 4 was seated at a large table right next to an extremely loud and obnoxious party. I'd specified in the reservation that this was a special occasion and a family dinner, so I'm not sure why we couldn't have been given one of the more intimate tables or booths. It was frustrating. The loud noise and obnoxious other party aside, the food was pretty solidly mediocre. The branzino was dry, the steak was overdone, and the pasta tasted like something we could have made ourselves at home. I don't get the hype. Loud/pretentious atmosphere, overpriced average food, and disappointing experience overall.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Excellent mix of french and italian food. Excelent service and drinks
My recomendation: rissoto pesto, ribs and the starter containing prosciutto, cheese and others!!