“Fantastic Caribbean Cuisine”

Marla's Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #230 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed October 9, 2013

What can I say about this place? The food is sooooo flavorful and true to it's roots. I am Indian so I know spicy food but they bring it to a whole new level! Can't wait to go back when I'm traveling to MN again.

1  Thank kakarot13

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent! Stopped here for lunch on the way to the airport, and wasn't disappointed. Doubles were nice and spicy, jerk chicken roti was SPICY but wonderful, and chicken curry dumplings were yummy if a bit dense. Next time I'm in Minneapolis I'll want to return.

1  Thank PatnJenCaveCreek_AZ
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Tried Marla's after seeing it on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. We really enjoyed our meal and the warm hospitality we received.

We enjoyed the ambience. The service was great. And the food (very similar to Indian but with a Caribbean twist) was absolutely wonderful. I had the Channa and Potato Roti after seeing it made on Triple D. It did not disappoint! Marla herself came out and checked on us and made sure we weren't in a hurry because she makes each dish to order. It didn't take that long and was worth every minute.

1  Thank Tulsan
Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you like flavorful food, Marla's is a must! The "Stew Brown Down" & "Caribbean Chow Mein" were both outstanding.

1  Thank Darin G