“Always dissapointing”

Chipotle
Ranked #1,095 of 1,833 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I live only a few blocks from this Chipotle. This place is ALWAYS busy with a line out the door. The meat doesn't taste as good because they make it in such a hurry. I visit here once a week and have never had my order taken correctly. The same girl is always there and always throws 1-2 wrong ingredients on. And it's always something I hate like hot salsa or beans (yuck!). Every time she looks at me and tells me I told her to put it on. Um, I hate hot salsa I would never in 1 billion years tell you to put it on my burrito.

I can live with a few screwed up orders from time to time. BUT I I walked there with my dog on a 100 degree day and when I asked if I could have a bowl or extra cup for water to have him drink they refused to give me one. REALLY? Okay.. I guess my 140 lb dog will try to drink out of your free water cup. What a joke.

I will forever go to the one off Lyndale or settle for another restaurant within walking distance.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Was headed to another restauant when I drove by this Chipotle...wish I hadn't turned around..The building is the nicest Chipotle I have been to......but thats where it ends....As I entered there were 3 employees off to the left in the kitchen that were over the top loud laughing with one of them letting out a loud hoot every few minutes the whole time I was eating...upon ordering I noticed that there was not the usual care taken in making my burrito with everything just dumped in the middle offering only about 3 bites of sour creme in the middle...Napkins and limes were empty and counters dirty.....Then I went to use the restroom...hand towels all over the floor with both the urinal and the toilet broken with a sign saying dont flush.....not dont use....so they were full and disgusting....I will try this one again as every place gets 2 chances.....hopefully mangement reads this and gets it up to speed...