“Best Burger - I've had in years”
Review of Red Cow

Red Cow
Ranked #36 of 1,876 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Handcrafted burgers. And a whole lot more. Providing a sophisticated twist on the classic neighborhood tavern, Red Cow celebrates finely crafted eats and drinks with a focus on gourmet burgers, craft beers, and fine wine.
Reviewed October 19, 2015

We had yet another outstanding Saturday night dining experience at Red Cow! I tried the Manhattan burger for the first time. It may seem weird to review a burger, but this one is worth writing about! Outstanding flavor. I've never used ketchup on any burger I've had at this place - the flavors are delicious. My wife and teenage daughter ordered their standby, the turkey burger - which they thoroughly enjoy each time.
Always start with the Poutine (bacon and bleu cheese) - fabulous.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

Celebrating my birthday with a large crowd for my birthday, I had a wonderful experience at Red Cow- you can't find many nice restaurants that will accommodate a large group on a weekend evening but these lovely people certainly pulled it off without a hitch.
From Shannon to Kyle (server), our service was more than pleasant, helpful and cheerfully upbeat. The atmosphere is adorable and we all had a lovely meal as well (I HIGHLY recommend the Bison Burger- fresh, tasty and great quality).
Thanks Red Cow- I had a lovely birthday!

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

Six of us met here to celebrate our upcoming move to Tucson. We also wanted to watch the Cubs win so sat in the bar. Appetizers were all healthy choices...onion rings, chips and dip, and Wisconsin cheese curds but oh so delicious. All of our meals were also delicious. The burgers were heavenly and the root beer pulled pork was out of this world tasty and tender. Service was well paced and attentive plus two servers were also Cubs fans! All in all a great experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

I went with friends and the staff where fun and entertaining. Always helps the evening and the rowdie group be even better. Went back with the kids and they enjoyed the food and service just as much. Always great burgers and fun staff. I recommend this restaurant to people of all ages.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

I ate here with a group of 5 friends last night. It was still quite busy even though it was a Sunday night, but we were able to snag a table on the patio after only a short wait (on one of the nicest, warmest fall evenings of the season).

The waiter let me taste one of the beers before I made my decision and the beer prices were pretty good for a fairly wide selection. I had the ahi tuna burger, which was pretty good, but not nearly as good as the ahi crisps (from the appetizer menu). I have had the ahi crisps before and they are amazingly delicious, but the price of $11.50 is a bit steep for 6 crisps (makes it hard to share when you want to eat them all!)

The parking lot here is ridiculously small, but it wasn't super hard to find residential parking on a Sunday night. I feel like this place might be a bit harder to visit on a Friday or Saturday night.