“The crowd says it all!”

Cuisines: American
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The crowd says it all!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went in last night for a late beer and I can't believe I hadn't made it in at this point. I had the hazelnut porter which was delicious. I tried the chocolate nitro as well and it was awesome. I would say I couldn't have more than one, they were pretty heavy/sweet. It was PACKED, we had to stand in a busy spot and try to be out of the way. The space is nice and open, seemed pretty clean. I would go back maybe earlier in the day to see if it is quieter.

• Visited May 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best tap room in Minneapolis with the best beer”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Hands down the best combination of fun tap room space and great beer. Indeed runs a close second but 612 should close its doors and stop disrespecting tap rooms. This place is always crowded and finding a seat takes some patience, but as most people come for 1 or 2 its usually only a matter of time before something opens up. You can bring your own food in, but nothing is available here. A pint runs $5, and a smaller sample called a tulip runs $3. Grab some friends and do a tour, just get a driver.

• Visited April 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Sell more growlers”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Dangerous Man is arguably one of the best of the local breweries in Minneapolis. They always have a great line-up of beers, and do rotate the taps to offer new specialties. The atmosphere of the tap room is great; it is a fun very spot to hang out with friends, and you'll often see families at Dangerous Man as well. Food is not served here, yet there are plenty of local options, and the brewery does allow and encourages you to bring your own food.

Only one gripe; they limit how many growlers they sell by day. I suspect there is a legal/statutory reason for this, yet I wish they could sell more; their beer is too darn good!

jgjacksonmn
“Fabulous fresh brews!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We grab the bag of fish and chips from up the street and had ourselves an amazing time drinking fresh ale, Belgian dark and even a chocolate stout. Super fresh, a great vibe. Two of us join two new friends on a pork chop and had a great time.

Chanhassen, Minnesota
“I Wish I owned this place...”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Doesn't every guy? I hope the owners are enjoying their success. They've built a great beer and a wonderful tap room to enjoy it in. Decor is just great - has a very warehouse-district industrial feel with lots of wood and metal. The long common table is great, but there are smaller tables and bar stools too.
We got there pretty early on a Friday and didn't wait long for a drink - even scored two stools, but I could see this getting very busy later on. I'd go on a weeknight if you can to enjoy and hang out.
We both had the Chocolate Milk Stout - it was really good. Even my wife, who doesn't like dark beers normally, liked this stuff.
Pints are $5, smaller tulip glasses were $3 - which is a good alternative so you can taste them all.

Well done!