“Very Small; Poor Seating”
Review of New Century Theatre - CLOSED

New Century Theatre
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I took in a one-man show that was lovely, but the theater is very small and the seating is not ideal. There doesn't seem to be a good system for people to get around each other.

Reviewed December 20, 2015

We saw a Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol and it was a great show! Nice little theater and definitely look forward to returning to see another play!

Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

We went and saw the play Don't hug me Christmas with friends of ours. We really had a good time. My wife and I have been to the New Century theater before and we have seen the performance of Don't hug Christmas also. We loved the first time and we enjoyed the second one also. I think our friends enjoyed the also the play also. I love the New Century theater also. It is clean and quaint. The location is in the city center. The first time we went a couple years back it was a little difficult to find. But once you have been there it's not bad. At the play there was a full house. I think everyone there enjoyed it, lots of laughing. I thought the music and singing was really good. I thought it was funny, we laughed a lot. The only thing that stunk was parking. We parked off 7th Street lot Connected to the city center. We paid 20 bucks for about an hour and a half. Not really getting you money's worth. I think we pay only 10 dollars at a twins game. Not sure why so much but it said event parking , not sure what event was going on since the Timberwolves were not playing in the cities. I don't know if a concert going on or not.

Reviewed December 11, 2015

My family attended Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol here over Thanksgiving weekend. It's a great venue- every seat is close, easy to see. Only downfall - tiny bar area - if you want to grab a soda or beverage, it's a wait. Right near MANY downtown restaurants for a quick bite after.