“Excellent Beer Selection”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The beer choices are excellent and the bartenders very knowledgeable of the products. The prices are a bit high, even for this area of The Twin Cities. Food selections can be unique and the bar food pricey.
Stick to a few limited beers of choice and have dinner nearby.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The menu is delicious but I found most of the items to be heavy and rich in flavor which is great for a cold winter evening. I gave the service an average rating because I've had varied experiences. We had one waiter who was wonderful in taking time to explain the menu choices and even the history behind the preparation which make for more than just a dining experience. Another waiter made us feel like a bit of bother and definitely couldn't work up the energy to smile or be courteous. However, I would likely return to enjoy the rabbit stew, potted duck or braised beef carbonnade.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Positves: a reallly GREAT beer selection. Negatives: Pretty strange menu (and I am an adventurous eater).

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great beers, decent food, mediocre value. PIg & Fiddle is a great restaurant to have near your house, but it does not merit a drive across town to visit. The Twin Cities are fortunate to have a dozen restaurants like this that are as good or better.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The title says it all. I am a bit of a beer snob, so when I can go into a place and find six or eight beers that I have never tried, I am hooked. The pub food is good as well. A decent variety and portions are about right. I wouldn't go for a fancy meal, but great for a pint and food with friends.