“Tour during a visit for Wedding”

Minneapolis By Bike Day Tours
Chandler, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tour during a visit for Wedding”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We wanted to spend the Sunday after a Wedding in Minneapolis learning about and seeing the city, since we had never been there. Alyssa, the tour guide and owner was very good and gave us information about sights around Minneapolis on the Historic City Tour. Her helmets are wired in wirelessly to her narration, so you don't have to stop to hear about a historic or interesting sight. We also had time to stop at several locations, including the locks and Mill area and the Sculpture gardens. Well worht it and you get some exercise! Don't forget to ask Alyssa to take to you to the stop for Beer Gelato!

Dan & Sharon Resnick, Chandler, AZ.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Dan R

Seattle
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We like to take bike tours when we visit a new city and Minneapolis by Bike totally delivered with a great tour over Memorial day weekend. The tour covered what really felt like the entire city including a couple of fantastic markets, the river front area and more. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys seeing a city on two wheels.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank tbkdotnet
Lakeland, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FUN!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My daughter and I had a great time on our historic bike tour with Alyssa. We especially liked that our helmets were wired for sound. We could hear about the city as we rode along rather than stopping every so often to get information about what we just passed! The tour gave us enough information about the city, but not so much that my teenager was bored. We liked the bike paths, the variety of sites, and the stops to get a closer look. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jana W
Waconia, Minnesota
“Great pace to see the city”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our farmer's market tour with Alyssa. She had solid bikes for us to use, wonderful information to share, and great helmets wired with speakers so we could hear her as we rode along. She was knowledgeable about the markets we visited, and allowed just the right amount of time to explore each market. It was a wonderfully different date for my husband and myself!

Visited June 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Family Outing!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I took our two daughters on a bike tour with Alyssa. Even though we had lived in Minneapolis years ago, I learned several new things about the city! Alyssa did a great job guiding us through the city, and we felt totally safe with our daughters being on the tour even in the busier downtown areas. I would highly recommend this tour for families. Many other great spots to see and tour were pointed out to us by Alyssa, so I would also recommend that visitors to the city take a tour there first to get good ideas for places to see on the rest of their visit. It was a great experience!