“Great pace to see the city”

Minneapolis By Bike Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Minneapolis By Bike is a small business offering guided city bike tours and bicycle rentals. We offer bicycles of all sizes, including children's bicycles and trailers.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our farmer's market tour with Alyssa. She had solid bikes for us to use, wonderful information to share, and great helmets wired with speakers so we could hear her as we rode along. She was knowledgeable about the markets we visited, and allowed just the right amount of time to explore each market. It was a wonderfully different date for my husband and myself!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I took our two daughters on a bike tour with Alyssa. Even though we had lived in Minneapolis years ago, I learned several new things about the city! Alyssa did a great job guiding us through the city, and we felt totally safe with our daughters being on the tour even in the busier downtown areas. I would highly recommend this tour for families. Many other great spots to see and tour were pointed out to us by Alyssa, so I would also recommend that visitors to the city take a tour there first to get good ideas for places to see on the rest of their visit. It was a great experience!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'm assuming Minneapolis By Bike is a great way to be introduced to this fantastic city, but I've lived here most of my life and I found out that Minneapolis By Bike is a great way to get to know MORE about this fantastic city. Our tour guide showed us all kinds of new things about some of my favorite parts of this town. I'm just that much more excited about my city!

Thanks Alyssa!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I went on the farmer's market tour with Minneapolis By Bike. Even though the day started out cloudy and a little drizzly, I had so much fun on the tour, that I didn't even notice. I learned a lot about my city, and got to support the local markets. What can be better than iced coffee, fresh produce, and a bike ride through the city! Thank you Alyssa for the tour. I recommend to anyone!